LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Week 3 Day 2

Today was HARD. Today's run/walk was the exact same as yesterdays but I struggled way way way more. I was talking to myself in my head saying "you did this yesterday, you certainly can do it again" and I pushed and pushed until I couldn't and had to step onto the side rails for a quick 10 second breather. But as soon as those 10 seconds were up I continued and finished strong. But then again, I guess I couldn't expect to be at 100% after getting up at 5am, working all day then coming home to exercise. I know that sounds like an excuse...but I don't really think it is. I still came home and worked out, I just had to take a 10 second break in the middle of it so that I could finish. This marks the 4th day in a row that I have exercised, and I want to continue that streak through to the end of my week. I just don't know what I want to do tomorrow. I don't think I want to go on the treadmill as that's what I've been doing for the most part and I think I want to switch it up. We'll see though. The trusty treadmill seems to be my drug of choice haha. All I can say is I damn well better see a loss on the scale this week or I'm gonna lose my mind!

4 comments:

  1. Hoping for a good weigh in for you this week:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm doing C25K also. Have you tried taking your runs outside? I find that the scenery can be a little distracting from watching the seconds go by. Also, I look at my shadow to see how my form is and that really helps. There is a great app on the android phone that allows you to play your own music and will alert you when its time to run or walk. Good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well seeing as how I live in Canada and theres still ice and snow (along with temperatures that are hovering right around freezing), I think that I'm gonna stick to the treadmill until spring shows it's face. I also use an app on my iPod that I can have my music playing while the app runs and it prompts me when to run/walk. I think more than anything my "bad" run was due to being up so early and being absolutely exhausted. When I say I dont want to go on the treadmill I meant that I want to do something else...but at this point in time I can't even afford the $7 admission fee to the rec center to take a class haha (thank you car payment, student loan payment, credit card payment and mortgage payment all coming out on the same cheque!)

      Delete
  3. I liked reading that you pushed and pushed, that's something to be so proud of. A lot of people wouldn't have done that.

    ReplyDelete