LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Weigh In #23

Well I've been slacking lately...In all areas. I've been slacking on exercise, playing it a little too loose with my diet, and of course, neglecting my blog. I think that neglecting my blog has everything to do with the slacking in all other areas. So sorry bout that. Just haven't felt myself since I got sick. And our house has definitely not been the same. Poor Chris has been sick for a month straight. I just want this cold and flu season to be over so our house can be running the way it normally does.

Anyways, I've basically been in a funk where I really don't feel like doing anything really...and what I do want to do has NOTHING to do with exercise or weight loss (think shopping, sleeping, watching movies, playing board games). With that being said, I still managed to lose 0.6lbs...Not great but at least it's not a gain. I wanna get my groove back so I can start seeing those 2 and 3lb losses again. I'm soooo close to having lost 30lbs and if I do things right this week I should see it on the scales next week...

I really need to clean my house today, but I think I'm gonna go on the treadmill before doing that. Hopefully get this week started right...

4 comments:

  1. Sorry you're in a funk. I hope you can turn it around fast! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all have periods like this Taryn. You are still losing weight so that's fantastic. Good luck on the treadmill :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Winter blues do that to you...especially after being sick! Once you get moving again, the endorphins get going and you will start to feel back to normal. Congrats on the loss!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you feel better soon. You're still heading in the right direction!

    ReplyDelete