LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Weigh in #25 - No Longer Frustrated...

...but still not happy. I lost 1.5 lbs this week for a weight of 286.8. I feel like I put so much more work in than the results I got out. But I also did my period (3rd month in a row like clockwork...which is strange with an IUD but it's life I suppose) so I may be retaining some water. Gotta love being a girl, right ladies!? I'm at my lowest weight but I still haven't hit my 30 lbs lost which is driving me nuts! I feel like I'm gonna have to cut off a limb to actually get there and it's so irritating. I better get there next week or I might become a patient in the psych ward rather than a nurse there (I work there as a casual).

I have been noticing changes in my body recently though. I was blow drying my hair and was wearing a tank top and realized that the normally plump underside of my arms (bat wings) are a little...deflated...which grossed me out but is also pretty cool...I guess. It's a sign of the nearly 30lbs I've lost which is totally awesome, but also a reminder of how much damage I've done to my body and how much corrective plastic surgery it's going to take to fix...not so awesome.

Yesterday was my rest day, but I'll be back at it today. I do work a 5 day week this week (yes I know most of you do this on a regular basis)...but after that I'm off for 12 whole glorious days. Last time I was on holidays, I seemed to take a break from my "diet", and also got a puppy, so likely wasn't the best time for me. This time is going to be different. I'm going to use being off work to my advantage to work my ass off, but still also have fun. Who knows what I'll get up to, but this time I'll keep you informed as I don't plan on taking a break from the blogging world.

Hope everybody had a wonderful weekend!

5 comments:

  1. Way to go! And may I say that you may NOT need much if any corrective plastic surgery. My highest was 268 and I lost 100 lbs in 9 months. The only real lose skin I have is in the tummy area which is starting to go away with lots of exercise. My point is, keep going and dont worry about that now. Slather on the lotion to keep the skin moist. Skin is a wonderful organ that will shrink over time!!!

    Keep going! You will get there!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with the above comment, when you lose weight and tone up, skin tends to shrink. It takes hardwork and dedication but it's so worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I get obsessed over being left with loose skin, but there's lots of articles online about how it shrinks with exercise and with reduced body fat. Someone wrote that most of the time when people have extra skin, it's often made a lot worse because they still haven't lost the fat underneath. I hope all that's true anyways!! xx

    ReplyDelete