LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Weigh In #26 - Yay!

Well lets just cut to the chase. I lost 2.4lbs this week putting me at 31.5 lbs lost! YAY! I will post a progress picture either later tonight or tomorrow. I'm so thrilled with this weeks weigh in. I worked hard, ate fairly well and that was reflected on the scale today. I seem to have much more motivation in these last couple weeks than I have in a few months and that motivation is giving me results, which in turn makes me more motivated.

That being said I've had a pretty strong craving for the past nearly 2 weeks for Doritos and Taquitos and I'm nearly going nuts. I got a small bag of Doritos when we had Subway for dinner thinking that would satisfy my craving...and it did for a couple days. But I know that I can't give into that craving because it would be probably 1000 calories, if not more by the end of it. That's a lot of time on the treadmill.

I'm on holidays from work this week (yaaaaaay 12 whole days off!) and I'm so excited to be able to relax a little bit, workout on MY schedule, not my work schedule, and to sleep. I could definitely use a few good sleeps haha.

I hope everybody had a fabulous weekend and is having as great a day as I am!

8 comments:

  1. That is awesome! I hope you enjoy those days off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the great weigh in! I am a new follower. Glad to find you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your weight loss. I look forward to seeing progress pictures! And have a great vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your time off, congrats on the weight loss!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!! Enjoy your well deserved break!

    ReplyDelete