LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Ready For Summer Challenge

I've been humming and hawing for a while about whether or not to join Maren's Ready For Summer challenge. I finally decided to bite the bullet and sign up. I was hesitant after failing SO miserably at the Spring Chick Challenge. So we'll see how this one goes. I'm hoping much better.



Sooo here are my goals!

1) Weight Loss: I want to lose 10lbs over the 10 week challenge, more would be great.
2) NSV: Finally finish the C25K program
3) Exercise: At least 3 times per week
4) Nutrition: Track, track, track and stay between 1500-1700 Calories per day


Here we go kids!

10 comments:

  1. I look forward to getting to know you during this challenge. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl you got this! Let's get ready for summer!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that you're keeping your cals on the "higher" end of the scale for weight-loss. I totally believe that's a better, more realistic way to go. Just started following your blog and can't wait to follow you on this Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck to you. Your effort is inspiring.

    -Honeybee
    http://healthybeautifulblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to the challenge, great to have you aboard!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck, Taryn!

    Great goals you've set yourself.

    ReplyDelete