LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Sunday, March 25, 2012

RFS Challenge - Week 1

Ooook kids let's do this! Here are my week 1 goals for this challenge.

Weight Loss: 2lbs please and thank you!
NSV: Pick up and try on my new, 3 sizes smaller jeans (eeee!)...I've been avoiding picking them up because I'm terrified they won't fit.
Nutrition: Remain under 1700 Calories all week
Fitness: Redo Week 5 of C25K AND attempt to take Harley for a walk...He's still a baby and can't control his sniffer so a walk might take about 6 and a half years.

As for the mini challenge...I love this! I will be going to the grocery store on Tuesday sooo stay tuned to what I pick up and how I cook it and with what...Hmmmm recipe post perhaps?? I have wanted to try broccolini for a very long time...perhaps I'll bite the bullet and spend a small fortune on it just so I can say I've tried it. I've tried pretty much all fruits and veggies so this might be hard but exciting!!!

In other news I've been feeling soooo weird today. I felt nauseous early this morning because I was crazy thirsty and drank a ton of water and could feel it sloshing around in my belly. Consequently, I wasn't super hungry for most of the day. I had a cheese sandwich for supper...healthy I know...Then tonight I blubbered like a toddler who lost her balloon in the sky while watching Desperate Housewives and Long Island Medium...along with most of the commercials. I feel like I'm on an emotional roller coaster taking me from normal to nut job in 2 seconds flat. Weirdest feeling ever. I wanted to workout but I'm still feeling nauseous and I can't seem to last 2 seconds without tearing up...I think sleep will be the best cure, then I will be back at it tomorrow. Hopefully I'll be my normal self!

9 comments:

  1. Good luck with the challenge this week! Can't wait to hear about the jeans :)

    Those 'symptoms' sounds suspiciously like the symptoms a friend of mine had... 8 or so months later she had a new member of the family... ;) Just saying is all...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shush your mouth missy. Hahaha. No I'm NOT pregnant. There is less than a 1% chance my birth control will fail. I think I'm just nutso

      Delete
  2. I'm guessing Harley is your new puppy? They make awesome running/C25K buddies! I trained with mine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Harley is about 6 months old and he's a very small dog with the attention span that rivals that of my 3 year olds...I have a feeling he won't be a running buddy haha

      Delete
  3. Taryn,
    Best of luck for this week! Yeah that sloshing of water around, urgh. I don't enjoy drinking water so I always gulp two cups only to have to wait until I can walk/jog. Hope you'll feel better today!
    Harley is adorable from November napping time pic. What breed/mix is he?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's a maltipoo (mix of maltese terrier and toy poodle)

      Delete
  4. great goals and good luck with the challenge. I have an old pair of jeans that have been tucked away for a few years that I need to try on.... I am afraid too. The thought that they may fit is exciting and I don't want to be discouraged if they don't.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your week's goals!! I can't wait to read about the jeans! What size are you trying on?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking forward to seeing how you do. Good luck with the jeans!

    ReplyDelete