LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, March 5, 2012

Weigh In #27

No spectacular weigh in this week. I am down 0.5lb...which is better than nothing!

My birthday was awesome! I got my pedicure...and found how just how ticklish my feet really are. I really wasn't relaxed because I was so busy trying not to kick the girl in her face when she touched me. I chose a sparkley blue color as that was as close to aqua as they had. I tried to take pictures of my tootsies but they really didn't turn out that well. Chris and I then went out to dinner with my family. We ordered an appy platter for the entire table...Fries, onion rings, chips and salsa, chicken wings...Things that I haven't had in FOREVER...I probably had a little too much...oops. For my main course I had chicken souvlaki...YUM...Greek salad, fresh pita, tzatziki, chicken and rice pilaf...I didn't eat the rice though, it was undercooked and kinda gross, but the rest was tasty. We then came home for the cake I made and it turned out soooo yummy for being low cal.

As far as exercise...I kinda took my birthday weekend off but I will be back at it today. Promise

I wanna say thank you all for the birthday wishes and emails...and for the shoutouts in the blogosphere. You guys truly rock.

8 comments:

  1. Your birthday weekend sounds fabulous! Hope you have a lovely week. I have ticklish feet too so it's hard to stay still during a pedicure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. any drop in numbers is a good thing! sounds like you had a good time this weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you had a good day! And congrats on the loss!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A loss is a loss especially after having a "free" weekend that's pretty great! Glad to hear you enjoyed your B-day - Not sure if I wished you a Happy Birthday or not soooo HAPPY (Belated) BIRTHDAY!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday and don't fret about taking time off and letting yourself eat a lil more on this special weekend....you're changing yourself for life so we all need those few weekends a year when we let ourselves do want we want without worrying!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL at preventing yourself from kicking the lady in the face! I had such a funny vision in my head then!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday! My feet are ticklish too. I squirm like a kid...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just found your blog. Your progress pictures are GREAT!!! You're obviously doing awesomely on this journey. I hope I do as well! :)

    ReplyDelete