LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Weigh In #29

Many of you may have noticed there was no weigh in last week. There was a reason for that. I knew I had had a big gain and I didn't want to see the number. I was having a rough week, had been so busy, and hadn't eaten very well at all. I do know at one point I was up almost 7lbs...and yes a lot of that was due to high sodium foods.

As of today I'm back down to 284.4 which is still a half pound up from where I was 2 weeks ago, but a whole lot better than back in the 290s! I'm tracking food and really watching what I eat and am going to be back at exercising so I'm expecting to see a loss again next week.

I am going to keep fighting. I am not giving up!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on making it back to almost what you were before! Stressful weeks are like that for me, too. I went to Aruba last month and didn't count calories or anything, just focused on having fun. Then, I came back and was sick. I was so afraid to look at the scale to see what I gained when I got back, that it wasn't until a few weeks later that I was ready to face the truth haha. Luckily, it wasn't so bad, and I've been on track since, so that's good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job getting back to business! I finally got back to my pre-NYC trip weight too this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Safire, way to go on getting back on track and not letting everything go. Good luck this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YOU ROCK TARYN! <3 You're the best, honestly. Especially after talking me down last night, hahah. You are doing great so kep on going. <33333

    ReplyDelete