LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Sunday, April 8, 2012

RFS Week 2 Check-In

Well here's to another week come and gone. And what a week it was!!! Let's look back at my goals for last week:

Weight Loss: Let's go for 2lbs this week! - DONE!!! Actually I lost 2.2lbs leaving me at 281.1lbs! My lowest weight in...a very long time. I'm smaller than I was when Chris and I met.

NSV: Get this mess of a house cleaned! - DONE!!! I actually did this last weekend and so far my house has remained fairly clean. I even went through the kids bedroom and cleaned and organized her drawers and closet. If you read my last post you will know that I plan on downsizing her to 1 bedroom shortly.

Nutrition: TRACK!! (even though I haaaaate it) and have mostly veggies at Easter dinner on Friday. - FAIL...I did not track, not one single day. However, I know I pretty much stayed within my calorie limits every day except Easter...I tried so hard but my MIL is an awesome cook so....

Fitness: 3 days of C25K and 2 walks with Harley - FAIL...I only walked twice with Harley. No C25K at all. But the walks were lovely. Today I even did it in capris and flip-flops. I also cleaned my car and cleared most of the snow from our backyard so we can get the yard cleaned up next weekend :) I also managed to twist my ankle yesterday when Chris and I were doing our recycling/garbage. It's not bad, so hopefully just taking it easy will take care of it.


My mini-challenge was to mix it up with an exercise I don't usually do, and I wanted to start walking outside again. Which I did.


Here are the goals for next week!


Weight Loss: What the hell, let's shoot for 2lbs again!
NSV: Date night with Chris
Nutrition: Employ the 25-25-50 rule (25% protein, 25% starch, 50% veggies) to meals
Fitness: Walk x 5 outside (weather permitting), C25K x 2 (plus any times I don't get outside due to the weather)


I'm so excited to see what our mini challenge is going to be this week! 


Harley is going to the vet next Tuesday to be neutered. Poor little guy. They also have to pull one baby tooth because the "adult" tooth grew in right next to it and didn't push the baby one out...and they're so close that I actually have to catch him and floss between his teeth every night...he does not care for that. My poor little boy...I feel bad but I also don't want his green hippo toy to continue to be violated on a daily basis. Wish him luck!


Also, Kristin is hosting a giveaway. Luna bars are something I've heard a lot about and I would love to try them! But I'm unbelievably cheap so getting to try them before I buy them would be awesome! So don't forget to head over and enter her giveaway!!! 

17 comments:

  1. there is a challenge going on here: http://getfitcoasttocoast.blogspot.com/ if you would like to join!

    follow my weight loss journey here: http://mylifewithweightloss.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on your 2.2 lb loss and for getting your house cleaned/sorted ... I'm still in the middle of doing that here ... seems like an endless process!

    Good luck with week 3 :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great week! Thankfully my MIL isn't an amazing cook! I cook for her more often than not.

    Don't you just hate it when people don't comment on your post other than to self promote? ;) ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great week. The Luna Vanilla Almond bars are to die for.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you make all your goals for the week. Good luck. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic result! That is a great loss! Good luck for next week :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on a successful 2nd week. Luna bars are yummy!! Try to win some in the giveaway, but if not - buy one to try. Worth every penny!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Luna bars! Great job on meeting weight loss goal, keep doing what you're doing, it's working well for you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A date night with Chris as a NSV, that is the sweetest thing I have heard this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds like a pretty successful week 2 even if you didn't hit all our goals. Here's to making week 3 even better! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  11. If you are still feeling like cleaning, i could invite ya over :p
    I am such a lazy bones Jones when it comes to housework. Awesome WI :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. good job on the loss. Hope your next goals will all be met!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice job on your loss, but girl, you know you need to track! I hope that the 25-25-50 rule worked better for you this week.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I hope you achieved your week's goals. Your loss for last week was a good one, and I cheer you on as you make more progress.

    Happy Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey! Awesome job with the weight loss last week. I hope this week was just as good in that department. I also struggle with logging my calories, but it sure does make a difference when I commit to doing it.

    ReplyDelete