LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Back At 'Er

Yesterday I blogged saying I was super stressed. And I totally was. I was worried that I would turn to old ways of comfort...but I didn't! I, however, didn't go on the treadmill either. When Chris got home, we had dinner then settled onto the couch to watch American Idol (GOOO SKYLAR!!!) and Survivor. I went to bed last night and, try as I might, I just couldn't fall asleep, and when I did, I kept waking up. I kept telling myself that there was nothing I could do about the situation until morning anyways, so why worry and keep myself up all night. I was up bright and early and phoned the people I needed to and got it figured out for now. So, whew!

Today was a new day and now that I was feeling better about everything, I got on the treadmill! I started W1 of C25K again. I felt strong and really think I could probably jump up to W3 but I think I'm just gonna go through the program so I don't get in over my head and get frustrated. Things are looking better than they have in a while, and I feel GREAT!

4 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you are having a better day today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Taryn,
    Just checking back in after a long hiatus! I will be catching up on all blogs but wanted to say hello. So happy to hear you are still kicking it hard - good luck with restarting C25K! My goal is to begin that in a few weeks. Keep it going!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you're feeling better! Way to go to not comfort eat!

    ReplyDelete