LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

RFS Week 5 Check-In

Why is it that I'm always so stinkin late doing these check ins!? Goodness me. So lets just jump right into it and look at last weeks goals and how I did!

Weight loss: To see my lowest weight again (281.1lbs) - CLOSE! I got back down to 282.0lbs. which put me at a 1.9lb loss this week! Not too shabby especially considering the week I had.
NSV: Post daily - pffft...not even close. There were days where I thought about opening the laptop but just never got around to it.
Nutrition: No junk food - I did pretty good with this. I may have had a jelly bean here and there but really, not much that was processed crap went into me.
Fitness: Be active every day, complete W1 of C25K again - This did not happen. I will get back on the exercise train...I will! I was fairly active around my house and I did do a couple workouts but not daily like I wanted to.

This weeks goals:

Weight Loss: Be in the 270's. I need to lose 2.1lbs to do it. I think I can!
NSV: Blog daily
Nutrition: Let's carry forward the no junk food
Fitness - Exercise 4 days this week

I was just super busy this week, got a lot around the house accomplished but that was really it. And I did end-up catching some sort of bug that took me off work a day early as I was just not feeling well, absolutely exhausted and really miserable. But I'm feeling back to normal now so here's hoping this week goes as planned!



7 comments:

  1. I hope you feel better! Good luck with your goals and have a wonderful month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the weight loss this week! You're so close to the 270s! You can do it! Good luck on week 6! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job on the loss. 270s is definitely achievable next week. You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you make it into the 270s this coming week! Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you are nearly in the 270s well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You will see 281 this week. I'm sure! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete