LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Saturday, May 5, 2012

W1 Done...Again!

Today was one of those days that I dragged my ass through the entire workout (well...til the last 7 minutes when "Sexy and I Know It" came onto my iPod...Yes it's cheesy but it got me through the last little bit.

I set my eyes on finishing W1 of C25K and I did. And tomorrow I will start W2. I almost fell on my face though. Because my basement is unfinished there are only like 2 outlets to plug the treadmill in to. So it just so happens that where my treadmill is plugged in is also where Chris keeps all his tools including his air compressor, and I caught my heal on it when I was running, luckily I only caught it a little and was able to catch my balance without killing myself!

2 more days of work and then I'm off...Thank goodness...today was a LONG day. Hope everybody is well and is having a good weekend.

4 comments:

  1. Lord have mercy girl! You will end up in the ER! Glad you're okay!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha...hence why I moved the treadmill forward!

      Delete
  2. I'm the same way when good songs play. I get revved up to go again :) My favorites are Lady Gaga's "Edge of Glory" and Kelly Clarkson "Stronger" !

    Have a wonderful Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't remember the 'almost falling on your face' part of C25K when I done it! hehe.

    ReplyDelete