LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, August 6, 2012

Hopping Back On The Train

I did my weigh in on Saturday as I'd promised...and it just wasn't good. I weighed in at 291.8 which would be a gain of 4.9lbs since June 12th and about 10lbs over my lowest. I will be restarting the recording on my weigh in page (seen under the "rewards" tab). I had actually hit the 30 lb lost reward previously...but never did reward myself (hmmm self sabotage much???...I obviously didn't have a lot of faith in myself that I would be able to keep it off) but this time when I re-hit it, I will be rewarding myself.

Yesterday, I spent the day travelling to WA state to get groceries. My freezer and pantry are now PACKED with food, so there is no excuse for not eating properly (I had also stocked my fridge with fruits and veggies the day before). Today I started my day off right by beginning to count my calories. Oh how I loathe counting calories. It's such a pain in the ass. Yes I know it's necessary and I'm going to do it begrudgingly.

The good news is that I now have my most favorite dressing for my salad now so I can predict a LOT of salad in my future hehe.

So that's where I am, I'm just getting back into blogging and catching up on the blogs I read. I've been so pleased to hear that you all have been doing fantastic and have been focused and working hard. Lets just hope that some of your discipline rubs off on me!

I'm off to get on the treadmill then make a salad for lunch. Will update again tomorrow!

6 comments:

  1. Good Luck! Welcome Back and YOU CAN DO IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really glad you're back! I started following you while you were away and look forward to posts from you :) I live just across the border from you in WA.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya for rewards! By all means don't bypass those, you work to hard for that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck you have everything you need!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck! The important thing is that you are trying again. Sometimes re-starting is the hardest part. You are already well on your way.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good Luck. And don't forget to reward yourself.

    ReplyDelete