LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Friday, February 8, 2013

Spaghetti Squash

I have to say I'm in love...and with a vegetable at that! Spaghetti squash may just be the best thing ever...along with tomato and cucumber salad which is just heavenly. Last night I made a scrumptious spaghetti sauce (ground turkey, onion, garlic, peppers, celery, herbs and spices, tomato paste and tomato sauce) and made sure to make extra so I could have left overs. Chris is working night shift tonight and tomorrow so I'm on my own for dinner which means I can eat whatever I want. Normally I wouldn't even think of serving spaghetti squash instead of pasta because Chris would look at me like I had 3 heads and would tell me that "this is what food eats" but it's the perfect way to increase vegetable intake and decrease carbohydrates.

I'm also going to put my recipe for the tomato and cucumber salad on my recipes tab if you're interested. It's super yummy.

Today was a really busy day at work and I'm exhausted so I'm going to keep this short and hit the hay. Gnight all.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete