LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, November 11, 2013

November 11 Weigh In

1 week ago I weighed in at 293.5 (a full 12lbs up from my lowest weight since the beginning of my journey). After a week of planning, tracking, exercising, and willpower I'm down 5.1lbs to 288.4. I know a substantial amount of that was water, but it's still something to be amazingly proud of. 

I have put more miles on this last week than I have in a long time. Having a show on netflix that I've told myself I can only watch while on the treadmill (a la Katie at www.runsforcookies.com). I'm currently watching Orange is the New Black and am totally hooked. I actually got on the treadmill for a whole hour on a rest day simply because I wanted to find out what happened next!

I did have an extraordinarily hungry day yesterday so I did snack too much. I was over my calorie budget, not drastically, but still over which obviously isn't ideal (especially the day before weigh in!) but it happened and there's nothing I can do about it now other than move on and work hard this next week.

Another thing that has been helping is the ridiculous amount of water I've been drinking. Both Chris and I bought new water bottles and I've been drinking upwards of 88oz of water a day (if not more). I feel great...the extra trips to the bathroom kinda suck though. 

How has your week gone?

No comments:

Post a Comment