LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Pre-work Workout

Last night Chris and I hosted a UFC fight night and our friends who just got married in June came over for dinner. I ate far too much and felt horrible at the end of the night. My digestive system woke me up early this morning and was none too pleased with the huge swing in dietary intake and I'm feeling slow and sluggish and bloated and blah today. The scale is also up 3lbs over night...and yes I know it's likely just due to the sodium. My fingers are so swollen that the rings that nearly fall off on a regular day may as we'll be glued onto my finger. Crap.

I have 2 days to flush my system of all this junk. And today I started that bright and early by sucking down bottles (reusable of course) of water and then getting on the treadmill. 

                                     

This is what I have accomplished so far today. My energy has been boosted a little, I don't feel as blah and every step I took helped get rid of some excess sodium. I still have a lot of damage control to do but I'm confident that I will not see a gain on the scale on weigh in day. I still have an 8 hour shift ahead of me and I will definitely be packing a smart supper. 

What is your post-foodfest routine to help get you back on track?

No comments:

Post a Comment