LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, November 18, 2013

Weekly Fitbit Report - November 18th

I had another great week this week when it comes to my activity. I recorded more steps and more miles than I did last week which is a great thing. Even though I've been feeling really run down lately (I've been working a lot), I've committed to using the 'mill at least 4 days per week, and I've exceeded that both weeks so far. Here's this weeks report:

                                  

Not too bad if I do say so myself. Weigh in is tomorrow and I was confident the other day...tonight I'm feeling as though I might be disappointed. I'm still super super bloated and just not feelin all that well. We will see I suppose. Stay tuned!

How was your week?


2 comments:

  1. yay to working out more than you planned, I always feel so happy if I manage to put in an extra workout :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! You did the distance of a marathon + this week, that's awesome! You got this!

    ReplyDelete