LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Weekly Fitbit Report

Yesterday just after I finished posting my weigh in, I received my weekly email from Fitbit with my stats for the week. I'm going to try and post it here every week because I think it's awesome to see what I have done over such a short amount of time. I do not wear my Fitbit when I'm sleeping as the 2 nights I did, I found it bugged me and I was waking up because of it. So without further ado, he is my weekly report:

                                         


25 miles walked in 1 week!? I think that's pretty amazing seeing as how not long ago, I probably only walked 1/4 of that. Basically however far I walked at work was it. Even on my least active day (which was my rest day from the 'mill), I walked 2 miles at work (it was a slow night). 

I'm still logging all my calories and drinking oceans worth of water. I don't feel deprived, I don't feel weighed down after meals, and I have more energy. The 'mill is becoming just another part of my day, just like showering or brushing my teeth. I don't feel as though I've given up anything yet, I'm sure that will happen though. It's all how I deal with it when it does. 

Stay tuned, it's only just begun!

1 comment:

  1. Wow Taryn that is inspiring! Nearly a marathon! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete