LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Saturday, July 18, 2015

The aftermath

Yesterday was a terrible terrible day. I felt sick all day, had a massive headache and spent the majority of my day in bed napping. I couldn't eat or even think about eating until about 9pm...and even then I could only stomach some yogurt. Chris brought me home some gingerale to help soothe my stomach (am I the only one who's parents gave flat gingerale for upset tummies?). I went to bed still feeling blah and had a tossy turney night just not feeling well.

I woke up this morning feeling much better but we still didn't get out of bed until 11:30. Upon getting up I made a nice brunch of nectarines and cottage cheese. Out of curiosity I stepped on the scale just to see what the effects of being ill and not eating much yesterday was. The scale showed 309.3...dang near 4lbs over night. So not healthy. And no I'm not expecting that to stick because obviously I plan on eating food the rest of the week. I still want to be gentle on my stomach today.

How do you be gentle on your stomach after being sick? 

1 comment:

  1. Hot water, lemon and honey. Lines the stomach, clears your head and not heavy on the stomach.
    Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete